Yep. That's right. We signed the 3 older kids up for soccer and all of a sudden, summer has ended. We have practices on 3 different days and games on 3 other different days. We have 2 more camping trips planned and then back to school. Of course, homeschool has its advantages but the kids still spend plenty of time studying. Jake is getting to point where he drives his education. K12 is really a cool thing and a good alternative for those who want to try it out.
I've been getting ready for the fall semester. It will be neat to have students back roaming the halls and not just EFY or sport camp kids. I am amazed at how much the Richards building is used. It must be one of the busier buildings on campus. I started a new consulting firm call Health and Safety Solutions. It will be exciting to see how things work out. I gave a safety presentation today to most LDS and BYU facility managers. The room was packed and I think I scared some women with the video clips I used. Nothing like a bunch of gasps to get the presentation started. Ooops. Gotta go eat - smells like turkey steaks, mmmmmmmm! Steve
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment