Just hanging out this evening with the family watching the Olympics. Saw Usain Bolt smash the 200 meter world record - that man is fast. Gymnastics is okay for a couple of nights but we are glad it is over and now on to the real olympics - track and field. We have been staying up way too late watching each night - but the kids see the history in it.
The boys stripped some hydrogen molecules off the oxygen from water - anyone else ever done that. It is usually done with a violent explosion but we found a way to do it safer and quieter.
We did some geocaching to a secret waterfall on the mountain above our neighborhood. I haven't been having much luck lately - 0 for the last 3. But I felt better when I got home and read the other logs - no one else had much luck with those geocaches either. By the way, the secret waterfall is awesome. I should take a photo and it would look like I was in some ancient rainforest. Very cool!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment