I'm just sitting here listening to "The Cricket in Times Square" with the kids and blogging - I guess blogging is a new type of hobby or pasttime. I'm not very good at it - still a greenhorn and I don't even know the right phrases that have been added to the Websters Dictionary for this new hobby.
We spend Friday night with Adrianne's brother's family (Richard, Rachal and their son, Noah). The boys have been wanting to play the limited edition of Lord of the Rings Risk board game. Rich found one on Craig's List. After about 1 hour of explanation and set up, and pizza and salad and dessert, we started an epic game. Jake and I were of the land of Mordor and Tanner and Rich were the Fellowship of the Rings. Long story short, the good guys destroyed us after about 2 1/2 hours.
Monday I tried a game I've never played, marbles. The boys have been playing marbles for a long time and have quite the collection. I'm not very good. McKinley is the best lagger upper and has a great touch. The one photo is Mac getting her shot in.
The other photo is election night as we watched the results come in. The kids used red and blue crayons to color in a map as Obama picked up the win. McKinley didn't quite make it past Ohio. I never remember being interested in this stuff when I was their age. We could never get excited about McCain - he is actually very annoying. We hope Obama has success and that our country can get back on her feet again. All of our support is behind this new administration (at least for now). Do you think Rocky Andersen will ever attack another president like he did Bush? That is one of the many good reasons to have the Bush administration coming to an end - no more ranting from Ross Andersen
No comments:
Post a Comment