I couldn't believe it - I went to download the photos we have of Thanksgiving and Christmas and realized we didn't have have for Christmas. Not a single photo of our Christmas holiday. We forgot to take the camera to Midway, didn't take any on Christmas Eve or Day and nothing for the New Year's Eve party at Matt and Amanda's home. I'm such a visual person, without photos, forget the details. But at least I got Christmas Day documented on the video camera - I haven't missed one since 1997. I only get about 10 minutes worth because our camera battery is shot after 12 years and I'm too cheap to buy a new one.
Here are some photos of our latest happenings (minus Christmas). One was a spill by Anders that led to the first 5 stitches in our family (Steve excepted). He'll have a great looking scare - covered by his hair. McKinley held onto her first loose tooth as long as possible. When I went in to grab it from her mouth, I barely touched it and it fell out. She couldn't believe it - I wished I had a photo of her face just after I took it out and she realized it was out, shock, amazement, wonder and relief that now she could eat and brush her teeth normally.
1 comment:
That is a sweet soccer team photo. Who is the sweet goal keeper?
Post a Comment